The popularity of CS:GO reached the top with more than one million gamers playing at the same time on Stream. This gives a signal to esports managers to organize even more CS:GO events. And this creates multiple opportunities for betting activities. Almost all traditional bookmakers are now picking up this esport as a significant part of their offering.
With lots of upcoming CS GO matches to choose from, there are loads of excitement to be had when trying out betting on the games. If CS:GO betting is new for you, there are some basic things to know before diving deep into detail.
How to Start CS:GO Betting Activities?
At the start of each round, both teams get a certain amount of money based on the previous round’s result. Sometimes teams have enough to purchase everything they need to execute their gaming strategy. When they don’t have enough resources, they need to use different tricks to make the best of what they have. This can create super exciting gameplay to watch and wager on. The second one can be realized by taking a few simple steps:
- Visit a well-reputed site from the list of CS:GO betting sites
- Register an account
- Deposit the amount of money you want to gamble
- Claim your potential
Choose a CS:GO match to make a bet on and play around with different types of bets. Don’t forget to explore the probabilities by checking the odds. You can then eagerly await the match and claim your winnings.
What Are the Biggest Events for CS:GO Betting?
The world of CS:GO has become huge, opening lots of new opportunities for bettors. You don’t have to focus on all of them as you will fail to make adequate research and analysis. Instead, you can devote yourself to one or two tournaments. If you are a beginner, you should start with just one. Here are the most common choices:
- ESL Pro League is an ESL event that features the 24 best teams worldwide. It’s organized twice each year in Spring and Fall.
- BLAST Premier is another set of biannual events that takes place in spring and autumn each year. Both parts of the event consist of a Group Stage, Showdown, and Season Finals. There is also a penultimate World Final to watch at the end of the season. The BLAST Premier season features a seven-part circuit that covers plenty of markets to bet on CS:GO.
- Flashpoint has become the first franchised CS:GO league with eight permanent partner teams involved in two seasons each year. The league has recently changed its format to integrate the RMR rankings for CS:GO.
In addition, IEM Katowice and ESL One Cologne are the two major and highly promoted LAN tournaments where the global elite gets together. They are traditionally organized in February and July of each year.
Quick Tips for Betting on CS:GO Matches
When betting on CS:GO, you need to collect as much information and statistics as possible to make accurate tips on CS:GO matches. Make sure to follow these tips:
- Focus on the importance of CS:GO even event and its program. Many Counter-Strike events differ in terms of prestige and prize pools, which directly affect your motivation.
- Consider a team’s rating. It is some kind of rate, which provides insight into a team’s performance at the moment. You can find rates published by professional esports resources.
- Explore a match history. It allows you to understand the shape in which players were playing in the recent matches.
- Make up an individual profile of players. It gives an opportunity to check the personal competence of every particular player, including his shooting performance, skill of using various weapons, kill and death statistics, as well as other nuances.
- Follow a roster. CS:GO is a team game that requires absolute synergy between all gamers. The lack of understanding directly causes a loss or a series of losses. It is important to follow stand-ins. Otherwise, even the removal of one team member can cause serious problems with organized teamwork.
Apart from these factors, you should also look at the psychological and physical state of players. Esportsmen are human beings too so a human factor shouldn’t be ignored when predicting the possible results. The best thing you can do is to rely on all available information. This will allow you to become professional in esports betting.