Formula 1 is a bright, extreme, spectacular and exciting sport, with a large audience of fans. It is popular on all continents, and in some countries it is even among the highest rated sports. It is not surprising that betting on Formula 1 at Mostbet uz kirish bookmaker is so popular among bettors. It is enough for some to get an additional dose of adrenaline, while others count on a serious income from their forecasts. The 2022 season has come to an end, which means that we need to slowly prepare for 2023, where we will have many amazing races from the best drivers in the world. Consider the features of bets on Formula 1 and the race calendar for 2023.
What should you consider when preparing to bet on Formula 1?
Preparing for motorsport betting is critical if you want to be successful. You have to dig deeper to assess the chances of all riders and teams. The good news is that you can easily find any information for free on the Internet. The following information is available to everyone and can make a big difference when betting on F1:
- Statistics. You can find a lot of statistics such as previous race and qualifying results, training and test details and more.
- Technical information. The technical data of most racing cars is publicly available.
- Latest news. Events in motorsport are constantly covered on various sites.
- Weather forecasts. It is important to follow the conditions when betting on motorsports, free online weather forecasts are available.
If you plan to bet not only on Formula 1, but also on other auto or motorcycle races, then you should always check the rules of the particular race, the distribution of prizes and points, and similar details, which will help you make the most of the opportunities available.
Carefully study the track of any race you are betting on. Analyzing key characteristics can help when you’re trying to beat the bookmakers in motorsport. Some tracks have many straight sections; others are full of sneaky twists. Some have good overtaking spots; others are complex in this regard. In fact, a track profile can help you determine which drivers will feel comfortable and which will struggle. This should also be taken into account when it comes to cars. Cars with higher top speeds tend to do well in races with more straights, but may struggle in other conditions. You need to know what to expect from the track and how each team is prepared to handle the challenges of the race.
This is one of the most obvious motorsport betting tips you can think of, but it’s still worth mentioning. F1 pilots largely determine the fate of your bets. Analyzing the best drivers before a Grand Prix will increase your chances of finding winnings in motorsport.
Here are the main things to check for every pilot:
- The form. Start with the last few races. Whether the rider was close to his best result, or he is on a bad series.
- Driving style. Does the upcoming track fit the driver’s style?
- Past appearances. Every rider has a favorite track and past performances can show that. The reverse is also true, so it can be useful to look at previous results on the same track.
- Goals. If a rider is fighting for the championship and has important goals on a larger scale, this can greatly affect his results. The lack of big goals for the season can also affect motivation.
In no case should you ignore the weather when betting on F1. Conditions can vary greatly and they affect the performance of each pilot for many reasons. Some cars are good in good weather, but in extreme conditions they can be unlucky. Here are some factors that weather affects:
- Tire wear. Making the most of your tires before changing them is key, and the weather certainly has an effect on tire wear.
- Fuel consumption. Weather conditions can be decisive for fuel consumption.
Formula 1 calendar for 2023
In 2023, we have many exciting Grand Prix games to bet on:
Bahrain – 5 March.Saudi Arabia – March 9Australia – April 2Azerbaijan – April 30Miami – May 7Emilia-Romagna – May 21Monaco – 28 MaySpain – June 4Canada – June 18Austria – July 2UK – July 12Hungary – July 23Belgium – July 30Netherlands – August 27Italy – September 3Singapore – September 17Japan – September 24Qatar – October 8USA – October 22Mexico – October 29Brazil – November 5Las Vegas – November 18Abu Dhabi – November 26