Getting a driver’s license is often quite troublesome. The method takes a short time, a few weeks if everything goes well or maybe a couple of months. How To Apply For Driving License In Pakistan Online is usually a question I receive from many people these days. How about choosing an online driver’s license in Pakistan instead?
A new feature introduced by the driver’s license Issuance and Management System (DLIMS) with the assistance of the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB), is enabling citizens to use for driving licenses online with less trouble. The online facility is often accessed by citizens in 36 Districts of Pakistan, a number of them being Sialkot, Pakpattan, Vehari, Chakwal, and Attock. Mobile service for driving license is also available in Pakistan now.
How To Apply For Online License In Pakistan
Required Documents For Learner License are as follows:
- A copy of C.N.I.C
- A Ticket of Rs. 60 from any Post Office.
- Get a Code Book of Traffic Rules & Regulation from the Traffic police station.
- Medical Certificate (for the candidates of fifty years or more)
- To use online, your CNIC must have a permanent or temporary address of the district you’re applying to.
These all things are must for the applicant to get his license online without any trouble.
Age Limits For Learner Permit is as follows:
- Motor Cycle/ Motor Car: 18 Years
- LTV (Rickshaw, Taxi, Tractor Commercial): 21 Years
Note: Learner permits are issued on Daily Bases which Validity is of 6 months.
Required Documents For Permanent License:
The documents required for permanent license are as follows:
- Application Form (A) within File Cover
- Original Learner Permit of a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Medical Certificate
- 3 Passport size fresh Photo Graphs (Attested)
- An Attested Copy of C.N.I.C.
- Paste a Ticket of Mentioned Fee on License Document.
These all documents are must for an applicant seeking to have a permanent license.
Required Documents For Renewal Of License:
The documents required renewal of license are as follows:
- Required form E within File Cover
- 2 Photo Graph Passport Size
- A copy of NIC
- Original driver’s license
- Medical Report
- A Ticket of relevant License
- Renewal Fee! consistent with The Category
- Motor Cycle, Rickshaw Rs. 500
- Car, LTV (PSV), Tractor Commercial Rs. 750
- HTV (PSV) Rs. 1000
Note: License is renewed for five years
How To Obtain the Online driving license:
- After 42 days have passed ranging from the day you obtained learning license, visit the closest branch of HBL
- Pay the driving fees and acquire a deposit slip
- Pass the theoretical test by appearing before the relevant licensing officer
- Pass the Driving Test
- Driving License is going to be delivered to your reception via Post
These all steps must be followed to obtain driving license online.
How To Track Your License:
Individuals can track the progress of their license and obtain all updates with regard there to by clicking here. To urge the license verified and track its delivery, add your CNIC number. Now surely you have all your queries solved regarding How To Apply For Driving License In Pakistan Online.
How To Verify License:
To verify your license, click here